Thursday, February 19, 2015

Around the corner

My next online show is right around the corner and I am almost ready.  :o)  I just need to add some finishing touches to a few and spruce up my show page for the big day.  I am always excited and nervous around show time.  It is fun, but there is always that nagging voice in my head wondering if the new bears will grab the heart of someone out there.  It gives me a little thrill to sit by the computer on show day and watch the bears find their forever homes.  It is very humbling as well, to know that you all enjoy my work.  It means that I am able to continue doing what I love so much, and it is hard to put into words how grateful I am for that!
Thank you!
 
bearhugs4u.com
 
 
 
bearhugs4u.com
"Ariana"
 
Big Bear Hugs,
*Jeannette
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!