Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Busy Week

Hi there!
 
I hope you are all having a great week! :o)
 
I've been very busy over here!  I'm getting ready for two bear shows this weekend.  The first one is the Bright Star "Fall Stars" online show which starts on Friday and ends Monday (Sept. 5 - 8).    I will also be attending the Valparaiso Doll and Bear Show here in Indiana at the Expo Center.  Both shows should be lots of fun!
 
 
http://www.bright-star-promotions.com/OnlineShow/TheFallStars-Sept2014TeddyBearShow.htm

 
This is "Augustine".  She will be available during the "Fall Stars" online show, along with nine other show exclusive bears and friends.  Plus I will have many more available at the Valparaiso show if you are in the area. 
 
I hope to see you at the shows!  :o)
 
Have a great week and weekend!
Big Bear Hugs,
*Jeannette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!