Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Bear Blitz show!

How about one more bear show this year?!  Bright Star promotions is hosting a Bear Blitz online show this Sunday and Monday (Dec. 15-16) and I am excited to be participating.  I hope you can stop by and have a look when the show opens.
 
http://www.bright-star-promotions.com/HolidayBearBlitz-2DayDecember.htm

 
Just click this link if you would like to have a peek at the artists participating in the show.
 
"Kai"
 
We hope to see you there!
 
****************************************
On another note, we have just moved to a new house and things have been pretty crazy.  I hope to get some new pictures of my progress on the Newport posted here soon.  (If I can find the box with my camera in it, LOL!) 
 
Have a great day!
*Jeannette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!