Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New minis

 
 
Isn't it Beautiful!!!!
 
photo by Kris Compas
 
 
This is my new custom chair and ottoman that Kris Compas made for me!  I am so happy with the way it turned out!  Kris does such amazing work, I am always blown away by the quality!  They will eventually end up in the Newport when I get to the room I have in mind for them ;o)  For now though, I just enjoy looking at them. 
If you would like to see more of Kris's amazing work, you can visit her blog here, or her cdhm page here.
 
Thank you again Kris!
 
I also had a great time at the Chicago International show and picked up some new minis.  I am having some trouble with my new photo editing software,  but as soon as I get that figured out I will post some pictures of what I got.  :o)
 
Have a great day!
*Jeannette


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!