Friday, December 30, 2011

~ New Year Sale ~

I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas!  Ours was really nice!

Now it is time to ring in the new year and what better way for me to do that, then to have a sale!  I have marked my remaining 2011 bears down on my Bear Pile page in order to make room for new 2012 bears that will be coming soon!  I hope you can stop by my page and take a peek at who is still looking for a new home.  The sale will last until January 5.

I hope that your new year is full of happiness!  :o)


Bear Hugs,
*Jeannette

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the very best for 2012.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! how are you, okay?
    I came to leave a kiss, and wish you a Merry New Year! :D
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!