Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New mini treasures and my first bear of the year!

Today I would like to share a couple of things with all of you!  First are my new little treasures that I purchased.  :o)  These little cats are made by the very talented Linda Fisher.  I won the little grey kitten on E-bay and I just fell in love with it, so I contacted Linda and had the orange cat, "Crookshanks" commissioned.  He is so perfect, I love him!  He has glow in the dark eyes and a poseable tail.  He is destined for my Harry Potter pet shop that I am building :o) 
If you would like to visit Linda's auctions and add one of her pieces of art to your collection just click here.  I can't say enough wonderful things about her animals!  I am hoping to add many more to my mini scenes!




Next I would like to share my very first bear of 2011!  Her name is "Fern".  I am really wishing for spring lately, so I just had to make a spring-like bear! 
If you would like more information about Fern you can visit my website where I currently have her listed.  I hope you like her!





I have been working on my goodies for the swap the past few days!  How are the rest of you doing?  Has everyone been in contact with their partners?  If you are having trouble getting in touch with each other, or if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me! 
 I hope you are all having fun with your mini making!

Have a great week!
*Jeannette

12 comments:

  1. Those cats are amazing! I can see why you wanted them. And the one for the Harry Potter pet shop - perfect! Great idea to request him.

    Your first 2011 bear is terrific too. Love the eyes and expression. Wouldn't it be nice to have a little spring?! It's still very cold here and we hope the ice will melt soon!

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little cats! Fern is really a cutie, I love her color and bow :)

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your creations Jeannette - you amaze me with your lovely animals...that bear is FABULOUS!

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely cats you've won at eBay!
    I am curious how that Harry Potter Pet Shop will look like when it is finished :)
    (I am working on a shabby black cat shop myself at the moment)

    Love your bear too! (as always very pretty!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cats are lovely but your creation more!
    Love
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cats! But the bear is soooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jeanette, wonderful cats---
    About our New Year swap, Teruka and Cristina have received our gifts, and both are so happy.
    At weekend we post pictures in our blogs and also send that to you.
    hugs and thanks for this nice swap
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those cats!! Great work!!

    Hugs,
    Leny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que animalitos más preciosos que haces,son preciosos,me encantan,tienes una seguidora más,
    te invito a visitarme.Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haces unos animales lindísimos.
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  11. maravillosos animalitos, quiero uno!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this cats! So realistic!
    Ina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!