Sunday, August 23, 2015

Kitten Update

Hi everybody!  I hope you have had a great weekend!  I've been chasing little kitties around.  They are definitely getting around good now, even getting the hang of running after me wherever I go.  They are so cute though!  I've attached a few pictures so that you can all see how fast they are growing.  They  just turned four weeks old.
 
 



 
It was really hard to get a good picture of them all together until they were sleeping.  They prefer to sleep in the dog's bed, LOL!  The dog isn't too happy about it though.
 

 
So cute!
 
I hope your upcoming week is a good one!
 
Bear hugs,
*Jeannette


2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That photo of them all running around is awesome. Well, perhaps not for you... :D So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!