Monday, March 9, 2015

Mind Block

Do you ever feel like your mind is completely blocked?  That's how I feel today.  It's not because I am out of ideas, far from it.  I just have so many ideas that I don't know where to start, so I sit and think.....and think.....and think.  And then at the end of the day I have nothing to show for it.    That was my day.   I got other things done of course, like school, laundry, house cleaning, dinner, dishes....but no bears.   My muse must be on vacation. 
 
I like to look for inspiration online when I feel this way.  My favorites are vintage images and folk art, they inspire me.   I'll leave you with this wonderful picture I found over on The Graphics Fairy blog.  Isn't he cute!
 
 
 
What inspires you?
 
 
Bear hugs,
*Jeannette


2 comments:

  1. HiJeanette, I know exact;y what you are feeling. It seems to be all about getting started. I am on a roll today. Just start and I'm sure things will click in.
    hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jeanette,
    I think we all go through that from time to time. Your creative batteries just need to re-energize. I get inspired by pretty much anything, but old buildings are my usual go to.
    big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!