Sunday, February 1, 2015

Winter Wonderland

 The snow really hit us hard today!  It has been snowing since last night and it is supposed to keep snowing through tomorrow.  The weather man is saying 12"-16", possibly more.  And wow is it cold out there! 
So I snapped a couple of pictures through my living room window just so I could show you.  It is beautiful that's for sure.  (as long as I don't have to go out in it, lol)
 
I took this first picture of my yard at about 10:30 this morning.  The second picture was taken at about 3:30.  Just for reference, the hedges there are about 6 feet tall.  I hope we aren't buried come tomorrow.
Does anybody have some sunshine they can send my way?  ;o)
 


 
On the bright side, this is the perfect weather for staying in and working on bears.  I've made some progress on my show bears for the next online show. 
 
Stay warm!
*Jeannette

1 comment:

  1. Jeanette, those pictures are so beautiful. We are in the middle of Summer in Australia, so I could send you some sun shine. Keep warm and keep bear making.
    hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!