Tuesday, October 23, 2012

French Teddy Awards


I am excited and a little bit nervous to tell you all that I have entered my very first competition! 
The French Teddy Awards

I have entered into three categories. 

"Tina" is entered in the dressed bear category

"Glory" for the panda category

"Cadbury" for the other animals category

 
I hope you can stop by the French Teddy Awards website and take a look at all the amazing entries and cast your vote! 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful evening!
Bear hugs,
*Jeannette

3 comments:

  1. You've chosen wonderful creations to enter in the competition. You're work is amazing and ever so cute. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and ofcourse I'll be popping over to the website to cast my vote. Good luck Jeannette!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jeanette,
    Wonderful entires! I can't wait to see the results. All three are just superb.
    Good luck,
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!