Monday, April 16, 2012

New Bunny Available....Finally :o)

I have finally finished this little bunny that I mentioned in my post last week.  His name is Cadbury, which I thought was appropriate considering he was originally meant to be done in time for Easter.  I can never seem to get my holiday themed bears/rabbits finished in time for the actual holiday.  Holidays always seem to sneak up on me and before I know it they are over.  Nevertheless, I did manage to get this little guy ready and listed on Bear Pile where he is currently looking for his forever home.  I hope you like him!

~  CADBURY HAS BEEN ADOPTED, THANK YOU! ~




I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Bear Hugs,
*Jeannette


9 comments:

  1. What a darling. I love the photo when he is tired.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cadbury is too cute!!!!! ...like other yours little animals!
    Luisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. какой хорошенький!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable!! It's the perfect name!!
    Hugs
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!