Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Mouse and some Minis

Sorry it has been awhile since I last posted here on my blog! I have been a busy bee this week. I finally finished that little mouse I told you all about, her name is Devon. I will try and get her listed on Bear Pile here shortly.

I have also had my nose down in some mini projects :oP Once I get going it is hard to stop, LOL! I have included a picture here of what I got finished so far.
I refinished the cabinet and dresser to fit with my favorite shabby style.

I made the elephant and giraffe from vintage velvet. The elephant is a little over 1" tall and the giraffe is about 2.5". These will look cute in the little nursery room of the house I making for my niece.

I really love to make mini flowers!! This was my first attempt at making roses and I really love how they turned out. I think they go with my shabby furniture really well. I can't wait to make more in different colors. :o)






Also, I found some great fur in my stash to start on a couple of bunnies as requested :o) A light pink and a grey and white. I will get those patterns cut out tonight hopefully. Tomorrow I will be going to my mom's for the holiday. I hope everyone has a great 4th of July! Be safe!

Big Hugs,
*Jeannette



3 comments:

  1. You made a very good job with the roses - but the most wonderful job with the two minis, they're absolutely adorable.

    Greetings from Germany
    Birgit

    P.S.: Ooops, not to forget the mouse - what a cute little fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wee mouse, and love the minis

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute mouse!!! And your miniatures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!