Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A New Little Elephant

Well, I finally had a chance to finish this little elephant I have been working on for what seems like forever. I have the rain to thank for giving me some free time.
I hope you like her. Her name is Ginny and she was made from my own design using a green mohair with gold threads running through it. If you would like to read more about her she is on Bear Pile tonight.

UPDATE: Ginny has been adopted, Thank you!



I am going to get started on a couple more little creatures to stash away for my very first show I will be taking part in. I'm already nervous and the show isn't even until October, LOL! If you would like more info please visit http://www.chicagolandteddybearshow.com/


I would also like to thank everyone who has entered my giveaway so far!! I really appreciate you support and your very kind comments!! Thank you so much!!


*Jeannette

2 comments:

  1. Me encanta, es una verdadera preciosidad, enhorabuena!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in October at your show, I am sure you will fine, no worries :-) x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!