Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring has sprung....I think!

What a beautiful day we had here in Indiana!!! I spent the day weeding my flower beds and I got 3 of the 5 done before we had to run to the grocery store. I hope tomorrow is nice so I can get the rest finished, but you never know around here. It was in the 70's today and yesterday it was in the 30's, go figure!

Anyway, as promised I have a large bear finished. Well, large for me anyway, LOL! Her name is Iris and she measures about 13" seated and 19" overall. I will get her posted on Bear Pile here in a minute if you would like to read more about her. I apologize for the photos! I spent most of the day yesterday trying to get a some decent pictures of her, but it proved to be a real challenge!! I have come to the conclusion that I need to invest in some kind of photography set up for my larger bears. I already have one for my small bears, but I just can't seem to squeeze the big uns' in there. :o)
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!! Thanks for stopping by! :o)
*Jeannette



1 comment:

  1. She is just beautiful. I love the combination of colors you used. Even the color of her nose blends perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love it when you comment!